Bulgarian spicy cheese with olives.
Origin of raw material – Central Northern Bulgaria.
Kashkaval “Lazarova” has a light amber color, firm and dense texture, with characteristic milky buttery flavor. It is created by classical Bulgarian technology.
- The kashkaval comprises up to 32% fat, 26% protein, 2.5 to 3.5% of organic salts.
- Vitamins A and C are a part of its composition.
- It is very rich in calcium – a microelement essential for strengthening bones and teeth.
- The greatest value of the product is that the protein it contains are soluble and almost completely (98.5%) absorbed by the body.
- 100 grams of kashkaval per day cover the needs of fatty acids of an adult.